What is a good gaming laptop for $255? IF there is one.

SteenZF

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
I would like a Laptop that could at least run Skyrim. I was originally gonna build a Desktop but i gave up on that. Answers would be appreciated.

Solution
You need to about double your budget for a starter gaming laptop, something with a 950m video card. Even a gaming desktop would be double your budget, triple if you need a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Just the Windows OS is about $90.

You can get used business tower computer with an Intel i5 CPU with the OS license and a 300+ watt power supply, then get an nVidia GTX 750Ti video card to get a decent gaming computer for about $300.
You need to about double your budget for a starter gaming laptop, something with a 950m video card. Even a gaming desktop would be double your budget, triple if you need a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Just the Windows OS is about $90.

You can get used business tower computer with an Intel i5 CPU with the OS license and a 300+ watt power supply, then get an nVidia GTX 750Ti video card to get a decent gaming computer for about $300.

Solution