What Is A Good Headset For Hearing Voice In Game (fps team games, battlefield, overwatch, etc)

louno

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
Hi Guys,
My G930 are broken so I need a new, hopefully better headset. I prefer wireless, but realistically, the G930 was plugged half the time (cant replace battery) so i'd be willing to go wired if necessary. Any recommendation? Budget is about 150 max.

Thanks!

G

Its pretty easy to replace the battery, I've done it myself https://www.amazon.com/Original-Logitech-Lithium-ion-Wireless-Surround/dp/B005GK50W2. Anyways, if you're looking for a good headset its most likely gonna be wired. My friend has got these. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HVLUR86/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_1_r they are pretty good and well rounded sound balance overall. Also, don't buy a gaming headset if you're looking for better sound quality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Audio 1
D Audio 1
C Audio 0
M Audio 1
K Audio 1
L Audio 1
J Audio 1
T Audio 2
G Audio 1
S Audio 2
K Audio 2
M Audio 8
W Audio 1
A Audio 5
G Audio 1
K Audio 9
T Audio 3
C Audio 1
P Audio 1
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question my microphone on my headset doesn't work - I can hear other people but they cannot hear me.
Question How do I hear PC sound with the Yamaha MG10XU?
Question A headset that can hear game audio and chat audio at the same time?
Question Is it normal to hear white noise or a faint hiss with wireless gaming headsets?
Question Somehow people can hear what's going on on my computer, but not clearly, even when I mute my microphone from the headset I have. Steelseries 3 headset
what do i do if i can´t hear out of my Billboard BB569 Performance Multimedia Headset when i plug it into my chromebook
I can hear myself through my headset mic and I can't get it to stop, its been weeks
Microphone makes buzzing/electronical/robotic sounds cannot hear my voice?
Solved! My friends can hear themselves in my microphone
How can I set up gaming headset mic to hear my own voice through headphones on windows 10?
My friends are hearing what I am doing on the PC.
My friends hear my game sound through the Mic
Not able to hear all sounds through my headset
Only hear right side of my headphone
my headeset can only hear 1 side. the other side cant be heard
People can hear the sound on my pc.
Headset issues (hear own voice, discord picks up comp sound)
How to make my pc headset mic to record only my voice. I work from home and people that i talket to can hear my kids in the ot
When i use the jackstick, and i hear a song, i dont hear the voice
Hearing all my of friend's audio during voice chat, including my voice and his music

ASK THE COMMUNITY