what is a good program that will increase the FPS on WWE 2K games on mid to lower end pc's?

Solution
Fps booster programs are a gimmick for the lazy. All they do is shut down background tasks like anti-virus, windows update checks, Twitter feeds and and open web browsers. Any of which can easily be done by the user in Task Manager.

Apart from shutting down unnecessary running processes, the easiest way to raise fps is lower the graphics settings according to what's needed. If the gpu is struggling to keep up, lower AA, put physX on cpu (or disable it) turn down reflections/water detail etc. If the cpu is what's dragging, lower viewing distance, move physX to the gpu (or disable it), lower grass details etc. If both are dragging, lower everything from ultra to high, high to medium etc, maybe bump up character detail a notch if things...

jwcrellin

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
You can download the amazon app. In that program u can purchase a new video card that will boost performance.
I don't understand your question really. Maybe try manually shutting down background programs to free up ram.

meno1288

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017

meno1288

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
Well i can't buy a video card because it's not possible unless i got a more expensive PC . I have a HP notebook 15-af-131dx with 16 gb of ram the max that it can take and i have a 1TB SSD Samsung evo 850 and it's a quad core with Radeon R3 8400 HD the screen Resolution is 1366x768 a lower end laptop for games by today's standards but i don't have over a 1000 dollars to spend to get one that i would like to have are there any good game engine programs where i can just tweak it to make it work runs unbelievably slow!

DSzymborski

Distinguished

Stuff just doesn't work like this.

Karadjgne

Distinguished
Herald
Fps booster programs are a gimmick for the lazy. All they do is shut down background tasks like anti-virus, windows update checks, Twitter feeds and and open web browsers. Any of which can easily be done by the user in Task Manager.

Apart from shutting down unnecessary running processes, the easiest way to raise fps is lower the graphics settings according to what's needed. If the gpu is struggling to keep up, lower AA, put physX on cpu (or disable it) turn down reflections/water detail etc. If the cpu is what's dragging, lower viewing distance, move physX to the gpu (or disable it), lower grass details etc. If both are dragging, lower everything from ultra to high, high to medium etc, maybe bump up character detail a notch if things start getting ugly. There's multiple individual settings that can be tailored to specific needs, play around with them till an acceptable balance is found.

If you are already at pretty much lowest settings, there's really only 1 option. Go shopping, because you've basically been outmoded by newer technology and you are trying to stay in the race... with a go-kart.

Solution

jwcrellin

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016

No need for $1000. You can build a good entry level gaming desktop for about $650 and it will perform lots better than your laptop at gaming.