what is better

sohamban

Estimable
Oct 18, 2015
what is more recommendable buying a high range camera with a single lens or buying a low range camera with different types of lenses...? i am a beginner in this field so i need help...

kanewolf

Judicious
What kind of camera(s) have you used before? Have you MASTERED all the features of the camera(s) you already have access to? Bracketing? Shutter priority? Aperture priority? Exposure compensation? A $200 point and shoot CAN have all those features plus a wide zoom. The lens may not be as good as an SLR lens, but you can learn a lot.

sohamban

Estimable
Oct 18, 2015
I have used point and shoot cameras like canon SX200 IS and canon entry level 1200d. I wouldn't say I have MASTERED all the features but yes I have learnet to use them. so now i want to upgrade to a better camera with more options.

kanewolf

Judicious
A better camera won't give you too many options that the SX200 doesn't have. More lens length, but long lenses are $$$$$.

With that said, if you have to spend money on a camera, then lenses are where to invest money. You can upgrade the camera body connected to a lens, but you can't upgrade the glass.

TRENDING THREADS