What is going on with my camera?

Highgem

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016
Really strange thing is happening. I formatted my XD memory card in the camera after downloading the images onto my iCloud. I then used my camera to take some more photographs ( there are 17 new images), which I can view in the camera, however when I removed the card and put it into my laptop to download the images there are 17 photographs there, however the images are not those which I have just taken but 17 of the images that have previously been removed from the card during the formatting. Help as need to print the new images but they appear to be gone when I remove memory card from camera

Solution
Have you tried connecting the camera to the laptop with a cord rather than pulling the card?

That could be your problem, pulling the card. Sometimes cards can be formatted differently for different devices. I know, it sounds strange, but it does happen. If they show on the camera, then you need to try transferring them at that way. By keeping the SD card in the camera and plugging the camera into the computer via USB cord.

Have you tried connecting the camera to the laptop with a cord rather than pulling the card?

That could be your problem, pulling the card. Sometimes cards can be formatted differently for different devices. I know, it sounds strange, but it does happen. If they show on the camera, then you need to try transferring them at that way. By keeping the SD card in the camera and plugging the camera into the computer via USB cord.

Solution