What Is NFL Game Pass, and Is It Worth It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2018
It depends on what you’re looking for. Game Pass allows you to listen to life NFL games from their home radio feeds. So, if you’re a Browns fan living in Texas... you can stream the game like your listening in Cleveland. The downside to game pass is that the video of the game isn’t available until the next day. However, once it’s available, you have numerous options on how to watch it. Full game, condensed or different camera angles in coaches film.

Sep 25, 2018
Purchased this service in Panama - it renewed while we were back in the states but "auto renew" for PANAMA?? How??? It doesn't works & the company refuses to refund my money for a service i cannot use!!! 125.00 for nothing! They #robbed me! Not to mention, what is ridiculous is they told me 2 days ago that they would refund me if I purchased their service again. I requested the refund first in "good faith" because i felt uncomfortable simply recharging my card for a service I have yet to use. They replied back: no refund will be issued and to enjoy the other stuff there but i wont be auto renewed... how is that ok?? They literally took my funds for a service they know i haven't been able to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.