What is the best 37"+TV for under $500 US?

mistasho

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
- Above everything else, I want it to last me 10 years under extensive usage.

- I don't care about apps because it will be connected to my computer.

- It doesn't have to be 4K...as long as my model is still relevant in 10 years.

- Needs to perform well with consoles, computer and other devices.

My current TV is starting to fail me. I can wait for sales but it needs to be soonish.

Solution
We picked this up very late last year for work to use with one of our quality control machines, LG Electronics 43LF5400 43-Inch 1080p LED TV Have to say i'm very impressed with the picture quality. they rotate cad drawings around on it very quickly and i havent seen any ghosting or micro studdering come from it. Any excel files come up nice and crisp with no issue reading the text, unlike the 50" plasma TV that sits just down the wall on another machine.

Im highly impressed with this LG tv and am looking to replace my TV at home with one.

faalin

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
We picked this up very late last year for work to use with one of our quality control machines, LG Electronics 43LF5400 43-Inch 1080p LED TV Have to say i'm very impressed with the picture quality. they rotate cad drawings around on it very quickly and i havent seen any ghosting or micro studdering come from it. Any excel files come up nice and crisp with no issue reading the text, unlike the 50" plasma TV that sits just down the wall on another machine.

Im highly impressed with this LG tv and am looking to replace my TV at home with one.

Solution