What is the best laptop brand to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,

i would like to ask what is the best laptop to buy and i want to have some people to agree with me if ASUS and hp brand are one of the best in town right now....

Asus, yes. They make some very good systems at excellent price points. However, some say that their support is lacking.

HP, can't agree with you there. I have seen far too many HP laptops die due to overheating and motherboard issues. About the only HP laptops that I ever recommend are the ENVY series.

Getting a good answer for "best laptop brand" is next to impossible since you are always going to get people who have had bad experiences with a company. I personally like Dell's Studio and Vostro laptops, but a quick google search will show how many people have had problems with Dell. Same goes with HP and all of the other large manufacturers.

If you are looking for a portable powerhouse, I suggest you look at laptops from Sager/Clevo.

tacobravo

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
ASUS is a good company with some laptops hitting the right price points. HP are good. Acer is another company that seems like their quality is up on par with the big boys. Anyways if you buy a laptop, what would you use it for?

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
Hello,

i would like to ask what is the best laptop to buy and i want to have some people to agree with me if ASUS and hp brand are one of the best in town right now....

Hi there,

Rather than searching primarily by brand, I suggest you base your decision upon the specs of the laptop. What will you be using your laptop for? From there, I can help recommend a specific model!

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

G

Hello,

Hi,
my name is Sadashiva i am workining computer communication division same division only please take toshiba R700 this is good one to buy :bounce:

regards'
sadashiva , (computer communication division )

Status
Not open for further replies.