Question What is this App?

Apr 19, 2020
So I've has some very suspicious and strange instances happening with my computers and cellphone. I'm beginning to think someone is hacked into my electronics for whatever reason. Like someone is spying on me I've found phone conversations between two people talking g to each other through my SMS messages, another's whole contact list and several other things as well. The most recent thing I've discovered are a couple of unknown app icons that were running in the background. Does anyone have any clue what they are? I don't know how to post the picture can anyone help please?

Apr 9, 2020
So I've has some very suspicious and strange instances happening with my computers and cellphone. I'm beginning to think someone is hacked into my electronics for whatever reason. Like someone is spying on me I've found phone conversations between two people talking g to each other through my SMS messages, another's whole contact list and several other things as well. The most recent thing I've discovered are a couple of unknown app icons that were running in the background. Does anyone have any clue what they are? I don't know how to post the picture can anyone help please?
I'm gonna tell you right now, the first thing I learned about finding if you've been hacked was finding conversations, contacts, and apps you did not install/create. You might also notice that your battery is weaker or not lasting as long. So it sounds like you were hacked.

Apr 19, 2020
I'm gonna tell you right now, the first thing I learned about finding if you've been hacked was finding conversations, contacts, and apps you did not install/create. You might also notice that your battery is weaker or not lasting as long. So it sounds like you were hacked.
Thank you. Do you know how I find out who it is?

Apr 9, 2020
Unfortunately, I am not that advanced with computers. Though I do recommend installing and anrivirus/antimalware (Such as Avast, the one I use). This will allow you to see if your computer is infected. I would not trust something like CCleaner,as it has had issues before. If you install a free version, you will have to pay to remove the issue/use other features. You should change some passwords, after you remove the issue. It should also tell you the ip (maybe) of the hacker.

Apr 19, 2020
Unfortunately, I am not that advanced with computers. Though I do recommend installing and anrivirus/antimalware (Such as Avast, the one I use). This will allow you to see if your computer is infected. I would not trust something like CCleaner,as it has had issues before. If you install a free version, you will have to pay to remove the issue/use other features. You should change some passwords, after you remove the issue. It should also tell you the ip (maybe) of the hacker.
Cool thank you

Last edited by a moderator: