What laptop brand is suitable for IT ?

Noob_Player97

Estimable
Mar 10, 2015
Hi guys.Sorry for my english.Im looking a new Laptop for Information Technology Security.Actually i m a gamer too. So what brands i should buy ? Asus , Msi , Hp , Acer or Apple ? I plan to buy MSI CX612QF, its this laptop suitable for my course ?

lucas7004

Estimable
May 15, 2015
There is no way you will get an apple. They are just laughable. Try to get a MSI gamer series such as the gt70. It's pretty fast and handles games beautify

Arguments about what laptop brands are better can be an exercise in futility as most of them are made in the very same factories and production lines. MSI is the exception.

Quanta sells to (among others) HP, Lenovo, Apple, Acer, Toshiba, Dell, Sony, Fujitsu and NEC
Compal sells to (among others) Acer, Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo and HP/Compaq
Wistron (former manufacturing & design division of Acer) sells to Dell, Acer, Lenovo and HP
Inventec sells to Toshiba, HP and Lenovo
Pegatron sells to Asus, Toshiba, Apple, Dell and Acer
Foxconn sells to Asus, Dell, HP and Apple
Flextronics (former Arima Computer Corporation notebook division) sells to HP

If you are studying IT Security, I expect your education will not be limited to a single platform. I would suggest that you contact the school for suggestions; many also have discount programs which can be of great benefit. We have used nothing but Clevo lappies for the last 10 years, each one custom built with components selected to suit particular needs.

CLEVO is a large Taiwanese computer company specializing in laptops. While the Clevo brand name is perhaps not widely known, their products are re-branded and sold by known boutique brand OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers); notably Sager, VoodooPC, Falcon Northwest, Eurocom, etc. They are also considered (by whoever knows about notebooks) to design and manufacturer the best of the best notebooks in terms of superior build quality and innovative designs.

They have a presence in over 50 countries.