What laptop should i purchase?

raialameer

Estimable
Nov 22, 2015
I need a good laptop with 15''+ screen, i am going to use it mainly for everyday internet surfing, also editing littlebit of images on photoshop, and editing 1080p 30fps couple of minute videos(if that is relevant), also for watching movies, but i might want to connect it to a bigger screen(21+ inch tv or a better monitor) using HDMI so that would need more performance right?
Alright and to conclude, i do not want it to be slow or glitchy, i do not have a huge budget and i would like it as cheap as possible, so if you have an advice, give me various ranges. Also, tell me what is your oppinion on refurbished laptops?
Thank you so much in advance!

Solution

"Refurbishment is the distribution of products (usually electronics and electricals) that have been previously returned to a manufacturer or vendor for various reasons. Refurbished products are normally tested for...

Matias_4

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
Never buy a refurbished laptop, its refurbished for a reason. A laptop I can suggest to you is the Dell Insipirion 7559 that you can buy off of Amazon for a great price, its great price becuase of its specifications which is withholds compared to any other gaming laptop with those parts. If you would like a link, let me know! Im US by the way, just in case if that matters...

raialameer

Estimable
Nov 22, 2015

Yes, but arent they refurbished for example because one part fails, which is easily replaced?
Also, can you recommend something cheaper?

Matias_4

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016

"Refurbishment is the distribution of products (usually electronics and electricals) that have been previously returned to a manufacturer or vendor for various reasons. Refurbished products are normally tested for functionality and defects before they are sold. It is repaired from the manufacturer and resold."
Just becuase the product has been repaired it doesnt mean the same incident can happen again or have another issue that developed over time of use or unidentified during the repair process. I would buy anything refurbished due to the cost of it being faulty which will just cost you more in the long run. Its a risk buying a refurbished product, especially when its an expensive product.

Solution