What laptops would you choose for these usages?

Mohammed Kyalli

Estimable
Mar 4, 2015
Hello guys!

I am here to know your opinions about this case. Well, I want to buy a laptop next summer(mid-June or July) and I want to know what is the best choice I can buy, I will tell you what my interests are and what I do with my laptop. Of course, I have now a Toshiba laptop with low specs like Core i3 processor and 2GB ram! :l

First thing I will do with my laptop is I am going to take it with me to the university, I will be majoring Computer Science. This means I will need a strong processor to handle my programs. Then I am interested in games like CS GO, this means I need good GPU and RAM as well.

As I play/work using my laptop a lot a huge battery would be appreciated.

What kind/brands do you advise me to buy and WHY?
Notice that I can buy a laptop with price like 650 US Dollar.

I am looking forward to reading from you guys.

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there well first off i would recommend a laptop with at least a core I5 or a core I7, and most laptops you can upgrade the RAM now concerning battery life any laptop with a dedicated GPU will have poor battery life due to the fact that the battery has to power all that stuff inside your laptop. now for 650$ you wont be able to get a laptop with a decent GPU those start at 700$ now as far as the laptop you currently have i would not say as its low end there are still laptops with celeron processors in them your laptop could just use a RAM upgrade. but anyways at this time there isnt any laptops i would recommend as products change frequently, i may suggest something but then when your ready to buy it and you go to find it, it has been replaced by a new model or no longer exists hope this helps