What Needs to Change in Android P Before it Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallasbesty

Great
Apr 13, 2018
Andy Rubin, the creator, and co-founder of Android made what I was waiting for; a "white box" phone for Android. If the new team at Google writing Android P is optimizing it for Google's Pixel line of phones and going to leave other faithful manufacturers of Android phones floundering, that is going to spell trouble. Lt's just hope this is just a sign of it being in beta form and not a direction that will fragment the industry.

Android phones outsell Apple phones 3 to 1. Let's hope the Android team at Google doesn't get short-sighted trying to make more money off of a new version of Android and their line of phones to the detriment of all the various phone alliances that have been made over the last 15+ years.

May 10, 2018
Last point... double-clicking the power button still brings up the camera. I don't notice any difference in functionality from Oreo in bringing up the camera from the lock screen.

May 11, 2018
Yes, I think this is another step for Google to bring more features to the android market. I hope this will make work easy for the users.
I am waiting for a new launch on Android P.

Status
Not open for further replies.