what price can i sell my monitor for

Oct 23, 2018
what price can i sell my monitor for , it has a cracked screen but other than that its is fine. it is a 32 inch curved monitor

richiestang_78

Estimable
Mar 3, 2015
What monitor is it exactly? If the screen is cracked youll have a hard time selling it, and if you do youll have to look up to see how much a replacement screen is and deduct at least that much off the already used price.

InvalidError

Distinguished
A monitor with cracked display has little more than scrap value to most people. Your only potential buyers would be people looking for a replacement housing because they broke theirs or replacement PSU/main board if theirs has died.

If you are lucky, you might get $150 by selling for parts, maybe $200 if it still produces an image.

InvalidError

Distinguished
Heh, didn't know 32" curved display prices dropped this much since the last time I looked.

Don't bother trying to find a replacement panel for this thing, it will cost nearly as much as the entire monitor due to being a one-off panel shipment with the associated costs of shipping a single naked panel and you won't have manufacturer warranty if anything else goes wrong.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Have him suggest a number.
Whatever number he comes up with, take it.

A 32" monitor with a cracked screen is basically $0.