What Should i do with my notebook?

ajsski99

Estimable
Aug 23, 2015
I have a HP 4125EA laptop a family member brought me a few years ago. I have since built my own Gaming rig and decommissioned the laptop. i did however upgrade it to windows 10 and it runs great. But, i dont use it and have no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions?

Thanks, ajsski99

Solution
I would get my hands on some C-4 (military grade plastic explosive) stuff it in the laptop, set the charge and watch the satisfying BOOM!!!

However, if I did not want to get into any illegal activity then here are some possibilities:

1. Give it to a friend or family member that really needs a laptop.
2. Donate it to charity.
3. Use it along side your desktop to search the web for info / watch or listen to videos.

Many times I use my Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 (Core i5-2410m + nVidia GT 550m) along side my desktop or other laptop to surf the web for info or watch / listen to video (usually news or reviews) while I do whatever on my desktop or other laptop. I am planning to buy a new laptop next year at which point I will just give my Y470...
I would get my hands on some C-4 (military grade plastic explosive) stuff it in the laptop, set the charge and watch the satisfying BOOM!!!

However, if I did not want to get into any illegal activity then here are some possibilities:

1. Give it to a friend or family member that really needs a laptop.
2. Donate it to charity.
3. Use it along side your desktop to search the web for info / watch or listen to videos.

Many times I use my Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 (Core i5-2410m + nVidia GT 550m) along side my desktop or other laptop to surf the web for info or watch / listen to video (usually news or reviews) while I do whatever on my desktop or other laptop. I am planning to buy a new laptop next year at which point I will just give my Y470 to a charitable organization.

Solution