What smartphone to up to £600 (new, preowned, refurbished)

Feb 9, 2018
Hey, I decided to change my Xiaomi mi 5 on something nicer, I don't really want the best performance, becouse I think in novadays most of smartphones can run everything what I'm actually using (YouTube, web surfing, some games from time to time).

I was thinking about phones with stylus pen, becouse I always want to try this feature, IPhone 7Plus becouse I never had ios and LG G6 LG v30 and Motorola z2force becouse of this moto mods, Samsung Note Fe and Note 8 (but they are quite expensive)

But essentially for me are waterproof, compatible with VR (here I think Samsung wins).

I ve got up to 600 pound but I don't really spend all of it especially if I decide to go for Samsung then I will have to spend extra 40 quid for preowned VRs.

Feb 9, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from nowicki080 : "What smartphone to up to £600 (new, preowned, refurbished)"

Hey, I decided to change my Xiaomi mi 5 on something nicer, I don't really want the best performance, becouse I think in novadays most of smartphones can run everything what I'm actually using (YouTube, web surfing, some games from time to time).

I was thinking about phones with stylus pen, becouse I always want to try this feature, IPhone 7Plus becouse I never had ios and LG G6 LG v30 and Motorola z2force becouse of this moto mods, Samsung Note Fe and Note 8 (but they are quite expensive)

But essentially for me are waterproof, compatible with VR (here I think Samsung wins).

I ve got up to 600 pound but I don't really spend all of it especially if I decide to go for Samsung then I will have to spend extra 40 quid for preowned VRs.