What to do if too many pattern attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.

inzone

Splendid
All Android cell phones and smartphones require a Google account with Gmail user name and password. This is set up at time of purchase with the help of the sales person or by yourself if it was purchased online. We cannot verify your ownership of the device or your Id , we also do not have access to your cell phone account nor do we want to. So for these reasons it is against the forum rules to be asking for help unlocking your phone that has been locked with either a password or pattern lock.
Persistently asking for such help will result in your posts being removed and you risk being banned from the forums.

So that makes going to your cell phone sefvice provider your best option for help.

inzone

Splendid
All Android cell phones and smartphones require a Google account with Gmail user name and password. This is set up at time of purchase with the help of the sales person or by yourself if it was purchased online. We cannot verify your ownership of the device or your Id , we also do not have access to your cell phone account nor do we want to. So for these reasons it is against the forum rules to be asking for help unlocking your phone that has been locked with either a password or pattern lock.
Persistently asking for such help will result in your posts being removed and you risk being banned from the forums.

So that makes going to your cell phone sefvice provider your best option for help.

inzone

Splendid
This thread is over 30 days old and the OP has not returned , a best answer has been selected based on the fact that we do not offer help with unlocking and the phone should be taken to the cell carrier to unlock.
If further help is needed a new thread can be started but for this thread it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
YASSINE07400 Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1