What type of audio wire do I get to connect new Samsung smart tv brand new paid $330 for it @Best Buy (not sure of model) but

Nov 10, 2018
IM thinking a digital audio out (optical) with square looking port that is 3.5 mm at other end. Other options inlcude:usb (5V 0.5A, usb 5hdd 5v 1A., hdmi in 3 (arc), hdmi in 2, and component in (small round port) that would have to be 3.5mm on other end.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
MERGED QUESTION
Question from toddsmith610 : "New Samsung Smart TV/Sony SRS-XB20 speaker"

MERGED QUESTION
Question from toddsmith610 : "Samsung TV &SONY srs-xb20"

Nov 10, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from toddsmith610 : "Smart TV/Portable Speaker issue"

I need to know what type of audio cable to buy for a SAMSUNG UN40MU6290F SMART TV TO RECEIVE AUDIO THROUGH A SONY SRS-X20 PORTABLE SPEAKER WITH 3.5 mm port input

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 4
K Audio 3
P Audio 2
2 Audio 3
L Audio 1
ssrn510 Audio 1
J Audio 4
H Audio 2
J Audio 2
K Audio 1
J Audio 1
T Audio 7
F Audio 2
W Audio 3
T Audio 2
M Audio 1
S Audio 1
D Audio 2
C Audio 3
J Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question Connecting Acitve Studio Monitor to Home Theater Sub
Question Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV
Question Connect TV to Surround sound when TV has no audio outputs at all
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question My G633 logtech headset won't work in pc mode (connected by usb)
Question FD3800x connection to Samsung nu6100?
Question How do i connect my logitech z623 speaker to my uhd tv?
Solved! how do i connect my new 55" samsung uhd tv's audio - to my bose companion 5 speaker system?
Solved! hey guys i have a samsung 24 inch monitor with no audio jack or speaker build in it how do connect a speaker to it
How can i connect my samsung smart tv to my klh audio system with optical cord to get soundal
problem connecting samsung smart tv with 5.1 active speakers using 5.1CH HDMI Audio Extractor Decode AC3/DST to 5.1 Amplifier
samsung UN75J6300 with ARC connected to yamaha htr 3068 thru Altona extenders (cat 5e) Receiver displays on tv but no audio
How to connect Sennheiser RS 160 headphones to new Samsung TV model UN40MU6290FXZA with no audio out
How can I connect new Samsung flat screen tv audio outputs to my Bose 321 dvd player so that I can listen to tv through the Bo
Connect a samsung MiNi HiFi component Audio System with a pair of samsung Level On Pro blutooth headphones
how to connect samsung LED tv to sony home audio system MHC-GZX330
How do i connect my non bluethooth windows 7 laptop to y samsung wireless audio multiroom speaker
How do I connect Samsung LED TV with NO AUDIO OUT to Samsung DVD Blue ray player with 1 HDMI out and 1 Coaxial audio out to so
connect samsung tv digital audio (optical) to creative 5.1 surround sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY