Whatever happened to the Lenovo Thinkpad X201s?

steddy

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010
I see plenty of references to it on search engines, but no one sells it any more. The Lenovo website merely says that it is "no longer available for purchase".

steddy

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010

I lied. It turns out there are a few out there for sale, but not many. Still though, why is it so rare?

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
So when will it be back on the site? Im pretty interested in this laptop now but I'd rather customize it with a trackpad if they had it on the lenovo website.

lostandwandering

Distinguished
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 3
F Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
MY laptop won’t type I don’t know what happen?
My Hp envy 17 won't power up. The power button blinks every 5 seconds but nothing happens. I've held the button down, removed
I have a windows 10 acer touch screen laptop, nothiing happens after i turn it on and the logo shows up, just a black screen b
My battery light keeps blinking, and it says that happens when your battery is getting old, but my phone is only 4 months old.
What will happen if the lenovo ideapad 100 mouse and keyboard isnt working?what will i do?
Bought new Acer Aspire laptop with Win 10. But we need Win7 OS. How we tried to install Win7 but not happening with USB flash
I pressed f1 and 0 and f8 nothing happened
h9ow d9o i fix this pr9oblem when i press "9o" it will put a 9 bef9ore it, even when i press 9 it happens and my ctrl and shif
If more input voltage is given to the AC adapter, what will happen.
USB devices plugged in nothing happens (Windows 10)
Press at .f10 nothing happens
what happens if I don't charge the laptop for first use?
What happens when you hold down the power button for 60 seconds?
I have the black screen cursor problem but have been pressing the shift key and nothing still happens. How long do I have to k
Laptop working but nothing happens
msi laptop goes blank and turns off by its self when i try to lift it from one position to another. This often happens when i
My lenovo switches on to the screensaver but after that nothing happens. I can move the arrow but nothing appears for me to si
When I type k it appears capital letters K . This type of problem is happen on my keyboard plsss give me the solution
Lenovo G40-45 80E3 Won't Start-up. Power and Charging light is on but nothing happens. Also when on, computer shuts off.
my lenovo b590 was updating and has now frozen with the lenovo logo on the screen and wont do anything, what is happening?

ASK THE COMMUNITY