Whats the code to program my element tv remote to my vizio blie Ray dvd player

If your element TV remote is a universal remote the only codes you can enter are the ones pre-programmed into it. There isn't a standardized 3 or 4 digit number that works from one remote to another for the same device.
If you get a Logitech Harmony remote it will be programmed online from their huge database of IR codes. In the unlikely event they don't have a code set your original remote is taught into their database by you and is then available to you and everyone else with a Harmony remote.

If your element TV remote is a universal remote the only codes you can enter are the ones pre-programmed into it. There isn't a standardized 3 or 4 digit number that works from one remote to another for the same device.
If you get a Logitech Harmony remote it will be programmed online from their huge database of IR codes. In the unlikely event they don't have a code set your original remote is taught into their database by you and is then available to you and everyone else with a Harmony remote.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
abdabra Streaming Video & TVs 1
Welve Streaming Video & TVs 1
shaines Streaming Video & TVs 0
Owain C Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
Adom Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
N Streaming Video & TVs 1