What's wrong with my laptop????!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshc85

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
Ok so about a year ago my laptop started to overheat really badly and in like 10 min. my computer stops responding like extreme lag. this usually happens after playing 10min of games or 10 min of music or 10 min of watching video. eversince, this has become a big problem and now i use a laptop fan to cool my laptop. this gets really annoying because my laptop is supposed to be portable, which now i can't enjoy, because of the laptop fan i have to carry and because of the overheating. How do I fix this! :eek:

sam_fisher

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2010
Have you tried blowing out the exhaust outlet with compressed air? Dust and hair can get stuck in the heatsink fins and cause it to get very hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Can you help me figure out what's wrong with my laptop due to my stupid mistake?
What S Wrong with Our Laptop? It wont turn on
my laptop samsung 350v5c keyboard typing wrong characters eg for qwerty xd1 , for asdfg cfht. I have tried published solution.
Solved! Laptop is connected to the wifi but no website can be loaded in any browser. It says "there is something wrong with the proxy
My laptop won't let me log into it. It says I'm using the wrong password, but I know im not. How do I get back into my laptop
Solved! What is wrong with my laptop?
Solved! My dell laptop shows password wrong even after entering right password..few days ago I opened it with the same password ...but
Solved! My laptop keeps turning off everytime i move it and i thinks something wrong with the hardware please help
Solved! AMD graphic drivers problem on LAPTOP
Laptop Using Wrong GPU
My laptop types automatically wrong keys
What's wrong with my laptop?
what is wrong. i keep losing data when i work on the internet. laptop acer windows 10
Every time I plug in my dell laptop, the charger light goes away and my computer won't turn on. What is wrong???
Laptop keybord typing wrong characters
my laptop is typing all the wrong characters,when i wanna type h...mj6hns up and its similar to every key on my laptop....its
whats wrong with my laptop?
Asus laptop keyboard typing extra or wrong characters
my laptop keyboard typing gets wrong when you touch letter j came out is 1
what's wrong with my laptop screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY