When do is the nougat update available? And if it's already here, how to update in my Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime? I can't update

Apr 1, 2018
When do is the nougat update available? And if it's already here, how to update in my Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime? I can't update in software update. Help me.

Solution
Not all devices will get all updates, and some will get them later than others. Only way to update if there is no official update is to install a custom ROM,which can cause issues with the phone like no data working, or calls not working or being dropped.

If you want a device that will get updates for a while, get a higher end phone, usually the lower spec models are not updated as fast or as often and at some point them stop offering updates for them at all.
Not all devices will get all updates, and some will get them later than others. Only way to update if there is no official update is to install a custom ROM,which can cause issues with the phone like no data working, or calls not working or being dropped.

If you want a device that will get updates for a while, get a higher end phone, usually the lower spec models are not updated as fast or as often and at some point them stop offering updates for them at all.

Solution