when i open youtube app in my phone its said 'youtube won't run without google play services which is not supported by your de

izzahkamilah007

Prominent
Dec 8, 2017
after i installed youtube and google play services in my phone,i tried to open the youtube app but its said like this 'youtube won't run without google play services which is not supported by your devices'..i already tried to force stop the app but its still became the same..could anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Solution
Are you also running a custom image? Normally custom images require a specific gapp to function properly and over time that version becomes outdated and it will require you flashing a new image with a newer gapps version to function properly.

This can also happen if you are just running on a pretty old phone that hasn't had google services updated in a long time. You can try to look online for the direct download of google play services and install it via 3rd party options.

androbourne

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017
Are you also running a custom image? Normally custom images require a specific gapp to function properly and over time that version becomes outdated and it will require you flashing a new image with a newer gapps version to function properly.

This can also happen if you are just running on a pretty old phone that hasn't had google services updated in a long time. You can try to look online for the direct download of google play services and install it via 3rd party options.

Solution

izzahkamilah007

Prominent
Dec 8, 2017