When i pressed the power key in lenevo tab 4 8 plus the screen turns on and it only shows the lenevo logo

Oct 25, 2018
When i even charge it its showing the battery percentage charged.But when i pressed the power key its not turning on and instead showing just LENEVO

Try turning it on in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you need to check the tablet for viruses, malware, bad apps, etc., remove the problem and then restart (turn off and back on) the device.

If, however, it won't start up even in "Safe Mode" then you are either looking at a "Hard Reset", which will wipe the device of all data and start it over clear of all your stuff, or taking it to a tech to look at (who still may do the "Hard Reset").

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Tablets 5
K Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 3
O Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 4
O Android Tablets 4
G Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 4
Similar threads
Question Why after pressing power button or home button screen get black?!
Solved! I accidentally pressed volume up and power on my new Samsung Tab.
When I press the volume up or down on side of my Lenovo tablet a menu comes on
Press one key and it shows up 3 times
A message popped up on my tablet and even though I press ok button , it won’t go off the screen
My Galaxy 4 tan starts and goes to the icon display page and when I press on an icon, like google, messenger, etc or won't go
Galaxy Tab4 powers ON but gets frozen, can power OFF and press power just shows 1st screen then freeze
I have a Samsung galaxy tab E. Now when it is fully charged, it won't turn on. When I press the power button, it shows the ini
When I press the power button and the volume up button I get the boot manager I don't see anything about wipe data factory res
my tab does nothing when I try resetting it in the settings and when i shut it down and try to press volume up and the power
Me and my sister we press the home button with the volume button and the power button it worked so well and it how do you res
I tried to press the power button and the volume up at the same time but it still don't work. Do you guys can tell me another
My lenovo yoga 8 is stuck on lenovo logo screen tried pressing power and volume buttons but the logo keeps. Coming back up & I
tablet not booting on after pressing power button
My nextbook ares 8 won't turn on. I have tried pressing the volume up key then the power key and holding but no luck.
Pressing power and volume up does not bring up the logo. Any other suggestions.
Trying to hard reset, pressed the volume+ and power key but inly allows reboot not the envelope to reset. Frustrating
Please Help I have tried this 1.Switch off 2.press and hold Volume Up + Power button.
my samsung tab model T705 is not switching on even pressing the power button for 10 seconds
I have pressed the Power and Volume Up button and it does not go into system recovery mode

ASK THE COMMUNITY