when i turn on my htc one m8, all i see is htc one in the middle and powered by andriod and the buttom with a white backgroun

Allicsirp

Commendable
May 16, 2016
when i turn on my htc one m8, all i see is htc one in the middle and powered by andriod at the buttom with a white background. then it stays like that. pleaseeee help me

Solution
You need to try a factory reset (will wipe phone and restore it to new status, if it can), if that does not work, look for a stock ROM download for your phone and carrier and try flashing that onto the device using a computer (instructions should be in the same site as where you found the file). If that also does not work, you have a hardware issue and need to replace it.
You need to try a factory reset (will wipe phone and restore it to new status, if it can), if that does not work, look for a stock ROM download for your phone and carrier and try flashing that onto the device using a computer (instructions should be in the same site as where you found the file). If that also does not work, you have a hardware issue and need to replace it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS