when my mother was still alive! It happened last month they popped up all of them. I cried,

Mar 16, 2018
Gallery and microsoft of my memories before my mother died!
They all popped up one night, cried, turned off my phone for the night. Morning all gone. I know they are in there, but where?

Try connecting the phone to a computer, via USB cord, and then see if you can locate them through searching from the computer. If not, then you may have accidentally deleted them. It happens.

While there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Try connecting the phone to a computer, via USB cord, and then see if you can locate them through searching from the computer. If not, then you may have accidentally deleted them. It happens.

While there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 4
P Android Smartphones 2
O Android Smartphones 4
G Android Smartphones 1