Solved! Whenever i play games, the laptop heats as usual but after that the battery says "Plugged in, not charging" This happens in my Lenovo Legion 7i.

Jun 14, 2021
Whenever i play games, the laptop heats as usual but after that the battery says "Plugged in, not charging" This happens in my Lenovo Legion 7i. The battery is non-removable so please give a simple solution!

Pls tell i really need help

Solution
I assume the laptop is not fully charged when you're getting the message. If the battery is not removable, check the power brick/cable for any kind of damage (kinks, tears, etc). If it only happens when the unit has heated up, that tells me you have a weak connection somewhere and that isn't fixable by you. Send it in as a warranty repair.

-Wolf sends
I assume the laptop is not fully charged when you're getting the message. If the battery is not removable, check the power brick/cable for any kind of damage (kinks, tears, etc). If it only happens when the unit has heated up, that tells me you have a weak connection somewhere and that isn't fixable by you. Send it in as a warranty repair.

-Wolf sends

Solution