Question Where can i buy empty laptop shell/case?

May 27, 2020
So i own acer aspire e1-531 and its case wore down so dissasemble it and threw it away because it was broken..So i have all electronic components that work but i need a empty case so i can still carry it as i own a stronger desktop so i dont really need it as a desktop.Or maybe creating custom case?
EDIT: So basicly i need empty shell to put in my electronic components but i dont know where to buy it.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Your options are quite limited. Many laptop components are not interchangeable, like PC parts. You'll need specific parts to put this old rig back together.

You could buy an intact system and transplant the HDD and have your old system effectively restored.

You might also consult your local Craigslist.

May 27, 2020
Your options are quite limited. Many laptop components are not interchangeable, like PC parts. You'll need specific parts to put this old rig back together.

You could buy an intact system and transplant the HDD and have your old system effectively restored.

You might also consult your local Craigslist.
I actually transplated hdd long time ago to my desktop.In Croatia we dont have craigslist but i posted on serveral facebook groups for same broken laptop so fingers crossed... I was planning on some DIY and putting these parts into a hard aluminium briefcase but im worried how is cooling gonna be like.