Which brand should I purchase???

Lumia925

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
The more I research online, the more I get confused.
I'll be getting a new laptop very soon, within 10 days maybe.
I presently have an HP and I'm not at all satisfied with it. It has broken so many damn times.
I just spent $230 to get the motherboard replaced today. Yea i know I shouldn't have, but you probably can't get a new i3 with 8GB of RAM for $230, so I thought i'll keep this as a backup laptop when I get the new one. And almost everything in it has been replaced since purchase, the screen, the wifi chip, the HDD, the DVD, the battery, so it's really not that old...
Now, i thought I'll research thoroughly this time and get something which won't break so much.
But I'm getting conflicting information on the web.
Some people say HP sucks, some say Dell sucks, some say Lenovo sucks, some say Toshiba sucks, I have no idea what to believe.
I know what configuration I want, I'm just confused about the brand. Please suggest.

Solution
I would really look into the reviews for specific laptops rather than opinions on a company as a whole. Every company is capable of making some decent products, if they couldn't they would have gone bust, but they can also produce a few stinkers.

I would tend to avoid Dell though.

cacra

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
I would really look into the reviews for specific laptops rather than opinions on a company as a whole. Every company is capable of making some decent products, if they couldn't they would have gone bust, but they can also produce a few stinkers.

I would tend to avoid Dell though.

Solution