Solved! Which headphones should I choose for 30€?

SpartansMan

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2015
Hi, my Ausdom M04s broke, because of my rage problems cough. So I was looking for a replacement but I kind of don't know anything about headphones so maybe you have any suggestions. Right now I'm thinking about :
  • New Superlux HD 681
  • Used Steelseries Arctis 3
  • New HyperX Cloud Stinger
I even found a listing of Kingston HyperX Cloud I and Cloud Alpha used for my budget, but I think they're stolen because the prices are too low in my opinion.

Last edited:
Solution
Hi, my Ausdom M04s broke, because of my rage problems cough. So I was looking for a replacement but I kind of don't know anything about headphones so maybe you have any suggestions. Right now I'm thinking about :
  • New Superlux HD 681
I even found a listing of Kingston HyperX Cloud I and Cloud Alpha used for my budget, but I think they're stolen because the prices are too low in my opinion.

Used Cloud Alphas for 30 is not that odd of a price, good deal, but not super low. I got mine for $50 in US currency. If they were new at that price that would be odd. I tried several of the ones you are looking at and the Alphas are my favorite, followed by the...
  • New Superlux HD 681

Used Cloud Alphas for 30 is not that odd of a price, good deal, but not super low. I got mine for $50 in US currency. If they were new at that price that would be odd. I tried several of the ones you are looking at and the Alphas are my favorite, followed by the Arctis then the Stinger. Have not heard the AKGs or Superlux.

Solution

SpartansMan

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2015
Used Cloud Alphas for 30 is not that odd of a price, good deal, but not super low. I got mine for $50 in US currency. If they were new at that price that would be odd. I tried several of the ones you are looking at and the Alphas are my favorite, followed by the Arctis then the Stinger. Have not heard the AKGs or Superlux.
I choose Superlux HD 681 after some reading and it seems one of the best choices for gaming in this budget. And I actually got quite a good deal on them - only 12.50€, as only one shop in my country had these headphones and that would still take about 2 weeks to deliver. But a guy in one Discord group told that he had barely used HD 681 for quite a low price and I took it, now waiting for them to arrive, they should be in my hands this Friday.

SpartansMan

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2015
So, I actually got HD 681 for 12.50 euros, because I bought them used. I wanted to order them from the shop, but delivery would take about 2 weeks and I didn't want to wait that long. I didn't really expect the build quality to be that bad to be honest, but you get what you pay for. For me, they aren't that uncomfortable, they definitely aren't as comfortable as my old Ausdom's, but I think pads change might fix that. Sound quality wise, they sound pretty much the same as my old ones, but not as boxed in. And I didn't really notice a problem with highs, maybe I just need to use them for longer or something, as I had them for only a few days.