Which headphones would be good to compare with Sound Blaster X H5 and H7?

Sunbeach

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
Hello! I took on the tests of the Sound Blaster X H5 and H7 headphones and I am looking for headphones also with 7.1 sound which could be even better, are they like that? I heard about HyperX Cloud II which also have 7.1 sound (from what I know is newer - Alpha do not have it), but can they be better? Any other types?

Solution
Heyo Sunbeach

First of all. The Cloud II's only has virtual surround sound, ie. they do not have multiple drivers in each can.
If you're not strict set on a gaming headset, I'd recommend you check out some headphones. They will not have surround sound, but will however give you better soundstage and better imaging. (You can compare that to surround sound)

If you're keen on the gaming headsets, the Corsair h50 wouldn't be too shabby. Not amazing, but on the cheap.
Otherwise, something like the Audio Technica M40X's would be a good starting point. If those aren't your thing, here's a few others:

Takstar Pro 82
Phillips SHP9500
Brainwavez HM5
Spadger HM5

Cheers

True Buie

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
Heyo Sunbeach

First of all. The Cloud II's only has virtual surround sound, ie. they do not have multiple drivers in each can.
If you're not strict set on a gaming headset, I'd recommend you check out some headphones. They will not have surround sound, but will however give you better soundstage and better imaging. (You can compare that to surround sound)

If you're keen on the gaming headsets, the Corsair h50 wouldn't be too shabby. Not amazing, but on the cheap.
Otherwise, something like the Audio Technica M40X's would be a good starting point. If those aren't your thing, here's a few others:

Takstar Pro 82
Phillips SHP9500
Brainwavez HM5
Spadger HM5

Cheers

Solution