Bloxxor

Estimable
Feb 11, 2015
I've been thinking if I should buy the Steelseries Siberia V2 or the Logitech G230 for a long time and I can't come to a conclusion. Can someone help me with a comparison or a tip or anything to help me decide what to do?

I pretty much extremely rely on a good microphone and at least half decent sound, considering that I play a competitive FPS like CS:GO and I like to listen to music once in a while.

So, ignoring the price differences and all, which headset is superior?

Solution
I've used the mic on the Siberia's and it sounds fine. Honestly, it's a hard choice. They're both in the same price range and both have similar reviews. I'd imagine mic quality is the same for both.

I haven't tried the mic on the G230, but you'll be happy with either choice.

Bloxxor

Estimable
Feb 11, 2015

Thanks but I would still prefer to buy one of the 2 upper mention in the OP. But, again, thanks for the reply :) I'll keep it in mind.

Hey Bloxxor!

As a company rep, I've had the pleasure of trying on several different headsets and the two above included. This is just my personal opinion, but I love the comfort of the Siberia's. Unfortunately, the sound isn't amazing, but definitely good. The Logitech's seemed like a weird fit for me (after trying on the Siberia's), but the sound was good (I'd say comparable to the Siberia's).

Not sure if this helped, but I'd go for the Siberia's, just out of pure preference in comfort.

Bloxxor

Estimable
Feb 11, 2015

It's always nice to know that you've tested both of them. Thank you a lot for the input!

I would like to know if you've had a chance to take a go at the mics and see how they stand or you haven't tried that? I'm already starting to lean towards the G230s and I just need some more info so I can either make my decision or completely get confused between the 2 again.

I've used the mic on the Siberia's and it sounds fine. Honestly, it's a hard choice. They're both in the same price range and both have similar reviews. I'd imagine mic quality is the same for both.

I haven't tried the mic on the G230, but you'll be happy with either choice.

Solution

Bloxxor

Estimable
Feb 11, 2015

Thanks a lot for your replies! Helped me a lot with my decision and I might as well order the G230s.