Which is better from these 2 TVs?

USAFRet

Illustrious

I'm sorry, but that is a completely useless statement.
Any manufacturer (or marketing rep) can say "Gaming mode"

But if the picture sucks, it sucks.

Now...does the Insignia picture suck? No idea. It may be great, it may suck.
But 'Gaming mode' does not automagically = better picture.

koffeeshop77

Estimable
Jun 9, 2015
the screen is 120hz
vs the other bing 60hz with motion of 120hz and i quote "roku ready" every tv is roku ready all you do is stick a roku in it.
the insinma is the way to go it can atuaclly do 120hz
and not just a fake 120motion hz like the ching chong can.
and it is true if the tv has a gaming port or mode it is usually better qualitty for gamming. plus he can get the insigma in the bigbox store walmart and if it suck all he has to do is walk it back over there and return it no quetions asked. besides i did not give a link to the manufactuer but instead to a bias reviewer of TVS and i doubt they are lying or you want to go ask ??? whats your problem man why do i have to explain it to you? you dont even want the tv the guy that asked the question does.

GAMING MODE WHEN THE TV AND MONITOR SUPORT IT MEANS E.G. WHEN A CONSOLE IS HOOKED UP TO THE THING THERE IS LESS MOTION BLUR CAUSE IT AINT RUNNING @ 60HZ BUT INSTEAD AT WHATEVER THE GIVEN CONSOLE OR PC IS FEEDING IT!= BETTER PICTURE. it can go up to 120
while reg modes 60hz is cause 60 hz is all you need for HD cabel 1080p.
now get OFF my case and google your own *. its almost common knowlage i swear you where on anthoere thread with me where we and someone else had descused this do i need to repeat my self all the everytime you step in the room? i found the consices and clear answer and did not try to piss some one off in the prosecc MOD if you dont know why did you even answer the post??? usesles ? you are uselesss in this tread go read a book.