which is better the Creative Tactic RAGE wired vs the Steelseries RAW Prism

Solution
the hxc core is the second model but without the soundcard or additional cables. that should be sufficient and its likely better than other gaming headsets in terms of quality. no built in virtual surround, but you can add that yourself with razers free sofware or if your pc onboard audio has it built in.

(it may have been wise to have listed australia in your first post to eliminate the confusion)

gusmc135

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016

Hyper x cloud 1 is pretty expensive (~$100) so I would rather a cheaper option, both the Steelseries and the creative tactic are priced around $50-60 at the store I'm looking at, although they have hyper x cloud core for that sort of price, would that be better? also I can't find the 668b in Australia easily

the hxc core is the second model but without the soundcard or additional cables. that should be sufficient and its likely better than other gaming headsets in terms of quality. no built in virtual surround, but you can add that yourself with razers free sofware or if your pc onboard audio has it built in.

(it may have been wise to have listed australia in your first post to eliminate the confusion)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS