Solved! which laptop brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The appropriate suggestions will depend on the tools you will be using. E.G. if you are designing using WordPress or Joomla, then a low-end laptop will be OK, since those are web-hosted tools. If you will be using Adobe Creative Suite, then you will need something meatier.

Spinachy

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
The appropriate suggestions will depend on the tools you will be using. E.G. if you are designing using WordPress or Joomla, then a low-end laptop will be OK, since those are web-hosted tools. If you will be using Adobe Creative Suite, then you will need something meatier.

Solution
Nov 5, 2018
Thanks for your valuable suggestion.Now my finally decision,I'm looking to buy Asus laptop . But I'm living in Bangladesh. my budget 50000 Thousand taka.According to my knowledge, Star Tech is a good website in Bangladesh. But what's model of laptop would be better? please help me Spinachy

Spinachy

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
Unfortunately I cannot help, as I have not researched Asus laptops for more than 2 years, when I bought one for my wife. That laptop is good, and still working perfectly. Good luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.