which laptop do i need

ZOMBOY 111

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017
1. What is your budget?

800:1100 us dollar

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

15 inch

3. What screen resolution do you want?

1080p or 4k

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

dektop replacemnt

5. How much battery life do you need?

4 hours

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

yes

overwatch _ batlefield 1 _ cs go _ cod bo3 _ rust

high or medium if it is not possible

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

photo and videos editing and for some colleg researches

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

1 tb +256 ssd or one of them (the better choice)

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

what about

acer predator helious 300

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-Helios-GeForce-G3-571-77QK/dp/B06Y4GZS9C/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1499078447&sr=1-1&keywords=acer+predator+helios+300

and the new dell inspirn gaming 15 2017

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XFGDD8P?th=1

or

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XFGF7SN?th=1

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

at least 4 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

not important

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

any good brand is ok

13. What country do you live in?

currently in oman

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

this will be my first gaming machine so im not an expert in this field
thats why im asking for ur advices and recomindations

im not sure if the gtx 1050 ti is sufficent for the gams that i have mentioned before and for the upcoming games in the followng years

thats why im in conflict between deciding to buy the dell inspiron or the acer predator helios 300 which have the gtx 1060 gpu chip which i think from my little informations that it will be better if i Wanted to use this laptop for gaming in the next few years perfectly

The oher thing is te cpu

what is the real diffrences between core i5 and i7 in videos And photos edIiting that make me choose the i7 instead of the i5 with closed eyes as they said ?

and if the clear answer is the i7 can do editing stuf with the i5 ?

Solution
I'd suggest the Acer unit if you're not overly worried about having additional storage since it only comes with a 256GB SSD however you can follow up with this video and add an HDD to the unit. If you aren't worried about getting the GTX1050 then the near 900USD unit by Dell is a good option.

IMHO, for 1080p gaming at maxed details you're going to see better results with the GTX1060.

Lutfij

Splendid
I'd suggest the Acer unit if you're not overly worried about having additional storage since it only comes with a 256GB SSD however you can follow up with this video and add an HDD to the unit. If you aren't worried about getting the GTX1050 then the near 900USD unit by Dell is a good option.

IMHO, for 1080p gaming at maxed details you're going to see better results with the GTX1060.

Solution