Solved! Which laptop performs better overall, HP or Lenovo.?

Solution
Assuming you are going for the cheapest possible models of both, I would say that the lenovo wins due to the pentium cpu. I am assuming the lenovo has the celeron cpu option.

Both will not be able to handle a lot of tabs though. The thing to look out for is the storage as most low end laptops have either emac storage which is like the storage on your phone or a low end hard drive.

Please give the specs of both machines.

radioactiveduck

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017

Just for research and school work. I find that some laptops freeze or lag a lot when a lot of tabs are open. I wanna know if there's a laptop that issue to an extreme. Lenovo ideapad or hp stream.

So what you're saying is that if you take 2 laptops of similar price, one a Lenovo, and one an HP, the HP is obviously better than the Lenovo?

sam1275tom

Estimable
Oct 13, 2014

Personally I'll pick the HP without think a second, even if it's more expensive, or lower spec.
To be clear, I don't have any financial relation to HP or other brand, I just want to help people choose wisely.

rgd1101

Don't

The OP asked Lenovo ideapad or hp stream.
And without the exact model.

Well, I think you'd be in the minority, then. In general (unless things have changed recently) I think Lenovo laptops are considered to be of higher quality than HP laptops, without regard to specific models (as I said, in general). I'm sure there are superior and inferior models sold by each company.

Assuming you are going for the cheapest possible models of both, I would say that the lenovo wins due to the pentium cpu. I am assuming the lenovo has the celeron cpu option.

Both will not be able to handle a lot of tabs though. The thing to look out for is the storage as most low end laptops have either emac storage which is like the storage on your phone or a low end hard drive.

Please give the specs of both machines.

Solution