Which laptop to buy for casual Gaming. Max 35000 INR

Solution
Sorry for the late reply, I wouldn't really get any laptop with a gt 820m as its lifespan will be very short. Even if you don't put the settings high, it will put strain on the battery. I would definetly not get the i5 u cpu as it is built for battery life and not gaming. i5 m should be ok for these games but the gpu may struggle with gta if the settings are too high. (this also applies to cod). My advise, either get a desktop or get a mini desktop if space is an issue. These will last a lot longer and will be worth the money as you won't have to replace them very often.

aka0007

Honorable
Nov 28, 2013
Should I look for a i5 M processor or or the U do just as fine. What about the GPU. Most have the Nvidea 820M. The dell 5542 has the ati r240m. Which one is better. Like basically how much difference does a M and a U series make. Cause the clock speed for U is 1.7 boost upto 2.8 and for M it is 2.5 and boost upto 3.2.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

The bad thing about Ultrabooks is that you trade CPU and GPU power for portability. And the Ultrabooks have better battery life but they're not made for any sort of gaming.

aka0007

Honorable
Nov 28, 2013
Sorry for the late reply, I wouldn't really get any laptop with a gt 820m as its lifespan will be very short. Even if you don't put the settings high, it will put strain on the battery. I would definetly not get the i5 u cpu as it is built for battery life and not gaming. i5 m should be ok for these games but the gpu may struggle with gta if the settings are too high. (this also applies to cod). My advise, either get a desktop or get a mini desktop if space is an issue. These will last a lot longer and will be worth the money as you won't have to replace them very often.

Solution