Question Which of the following is important in running mod heavy games such as Cities Skylines?

Sep 2, 2020
I love the game Cities Skylines and I am in the market for a high quality gaming laptop. What is most important to run a heavily modded game such as Cities Skylines or others?

RAM
GPU
VRAM
Other

hang-the-9

Titan
The answer is all of the above. There is no single thing you want to have higher than the others, need a balance of each. Too little in one you end up with lower performance, too much in one you are wasting money on what you don't need.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Laptop General Discussion 0
J Laptop General Discussion 3
F Laptop General Discussion 3
W Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 4
N Laptop General Discussion 8
H Laptop General Discussion 1
P Laptop General Discussion 3
J Laptop General Discussion 2
E Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 3
E Laptop General Discussion 3
C Laptop General Discussion 7
vlad9727 Laptop General Discussion 3
A Laptop General Discussion 1
H Laptop General Discussion 13
T Laptop General Discussion 4
S Laptop General Discussion 4
M Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 3
Similar threads
Question Which of the following combination is more important for mainly content creation and occasional gaming?
Budget gaming laptop...what are the most important components?
Solved! Which specs are important to run Android Studio smoothly?
Lap top fan important?
Please Help Me Choose My New Laptop Important!!!!
is importing a laptop from usa to India safe
Looking for a secure relatively cheap laptop that will work for holding important information.
With poor Wifi (2.5 Mbps--rural area), what spec's are most important laptop spec's to get good video & internet streaming?
I recently imported videos from my SD card onto my PC with windows 10, and now I can't find them. The PC said the videos were
What computer hardware is most important for running advanced PowerPoint presentations?
What's more important?? A good processor with 2.7ghz or with idk 4ghz? What does ghz do and is it important in gaming
Cannot import .mp4 into CyberLink PowerDirector 14 Ultra.
Importance of dedicated GPU's?
Is this budget laptop good?
My lapi is not working. .but I hve important data in it..can I change my hard drive into my friends lapi of same model
Looking for a powerful gaming laptop, battery life is important!
[Screen] size counts. But resolution is at least as important.
My laptop has a broken screen, is there an easy way to connect it to my tv so I can quickly transfer my important files to a f
Future Proof 2- in-1 laptop important features advice
How important is a graphics card for running an extended desktop?

ASK THE COMMUNITY