Solved! Which of These Phones Should I Buy?

Palador

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2014
Hi.
I just wanted to get some opinions on these phones and which would be the best option to choose from:
Huawei Y5 (2019)
Tecno POP 5
Inifinix Smart 5 (X657)
I looked into the options a bit and from what I see "on paper" they all look pretty similar in most respects. I'm not sure if there's a marked difference in real world operation though.
I use my phone quite a lot, but just for average use generally. I don't play games or things like that on it. My current phone is an Alcatel Pixi4, so you know what I'm coming from.
The main benefit I see to the Tecno and Infinix are the bigger batteries. They also have Android 10, but I'm not sure how the "Go Edition" plays out in the real world. Is it helpful or is it more annoying?
Anyway, any advice is welcome, especially on whether there are any serious benefits or drawbacks to any of these over the others.
I'd be happy to hear from you.

Also, does anyone have any experience with Gionee? I see quite a lot of them here and they're usually well-priced for what they offer, but not sure if they're made with inferior parts or what the catch is.