Which of those 3 headsets would you recommend?

May 23, 2018
Sennheiser GSP 350 Surround Sound, Razer Tiamat Expert 2.2 V2 Analog or the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Digital Oval Ear Cushions

If you have something better to recommend that is somewhat close in price with those, I would love to hear about it.

Thank you.

Not sure about the Tiamat but I can say Kraken headsets are very poor build quality and guaranteed to break in a year or less (my son had one, both side adjusters were gorilla-glued since that is the main breaking point). Ended up with the HyperX Revolver to replace, it's a decent headset but expensive IMO.

Same with the Senn GSP 350, I am sure the cans sound a lot better but the mic quality is probably no better than Razer.

My setup is the Samson Go, the Samson SR850 with a Sound Blaster Play!3 for surround - all can be had for ~$100 (about the same price as the GSP 350, much better mic and semi-open back cans which give virtual surround much more depth and clarity).

May 23, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kazeshini666 : "I have a friend that wants to buy a headset for gaming purposes, wonder which of these is better."

Sennheiser GSP 350 Surround Sound, Razer Tiamat Expert 2.2 V2 Analog or the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Digital Oval Ear Cushions

If you have something better to recommend that is somewhat close in price with those, I would love to hear about it.

Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS