Which one for gaming

Jan 30, 2019
I can’t decide which headset should i get but after along research i knew these the best i can get for my budget:
Massdrop xSennheiser HD58X Jubilee/HD6XX
Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO/880 PRO/770 PRO
Audio Technica ATH-AD700x/AD900x/AD1000x
AKG K7xx/712
Sennheiser 599/598
Philips x2hr/9500
i want to know which is the best for gaming (fortnite especially) and i have a problem that my ears get hot really quickly so i want to know which one is the best in terms of breathability and comfort i hope someone tried them all and can help me to decide
Sorry for my bad English

Jan 30, 2019

I tried them all except the victirix and none are breathable enough

D

Deleted member 217926

That's a lot of choices each with their own pros and cons. I don't have experience with all of them but I own several on the list and the HD598 ( or 599, same build ) are my most comfortable pair. They have excellent soundstage and imaging and are comfortable for hours. They're what I use for gaming. They're pretty good for most music as well. Very neutral EQ. I'd probably get the 599 since it's just a slight refresh of the 598 with better bass.

The HD6xx ( I have an HD650, same headphone ) needs an amp and is so laid back it's boring for gaming. The 58X I haven't heard.

Many people love the Beyerdynamic line. The 990 in particular has a nice V shaped EQ and is 'exciting' for gaming. Also pretty comfortable for most people.

The ATH line I haven't heard but they are known to have pretty good soundstage and imaging. The headband design is love it or hate it though.

The K7XX and K712 Pro are hard to drive but both are solid gaming choices.

The Fidelio X2 is also a solid choice.

So you have some excellent choices there and there is no real wrong answer.