Which One Is Better? I Really Need Your Help Here!

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004

So does everyone else. But most of us end up buying something that suits our needs, even if it does cost a bit more.

Doing anything else is false economy.

subasteve5800

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2010
"General Use" is a very broad term. General use for an engineer or architect might be lots of complicated CAD and 3D design. General use for a student would be web browsing, e-mail, and word processing. We'd need to know what your usage will be like before we can recommend a computer to fit your specific needs.

Most of the people on these forums are awesome at designing builds with specific usage patterns in mind. just let us know how you intend to use your laptop and your budget and we'll steer you in the right direction.

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi there,

You should check out the Dell Studio 15 or the Sony Vaio EB series. Both have great specs (fast processors, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB of hard drive space) but they are affordable as well. They are great for productivity tasks and entertainment. The Dell Studio 15 is the less expensive option at $649.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

No problem! I'm happy to help. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

Feemally Russia

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
I couldn't approach the website you linked with your post. My suggestion for you to first laptops are new branded or used. After check the comparison of price on different website and features that best bit for you. Than you will able to get laptop on your range.