Which one is better? Iphone, Huawei or Samsung?

Oct 18, 2020
Do you agree that the technology developed by Huawei in recent years will surpass the history of growth of Samsung or Apple? Taking into account the 5G, processor and camera development?

Reactions: Andrew_its_me

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Aside from the political issues between the USA and China, Huawei makes some solid technology, including cell phones and laptops. Depending on where you live, their products could serve your needs quite well.

Oct 18, 2020
hard to say. it all depends on what features YOU are looking for in a phone, what apps you are wanting, and security features. Everyone is different.
Yes, that´s true. But, for example, taking into account general stuff. Which of them have more quality in their components, or, which one them would you buy?

Oct 18, 2020
Aside from the political issues between the USA and China, Huawei makes some solid technology, including cell phones and laptops. Depending on where you live, their products could serve your needs quite well.
Yes, that´s true. What I think is that nowadays Huawei have the resources, innovation capacity and technology to overpass Phone's technology. Do you agree with that?

Oct 22, 2020
I´m looking for a new cell phone and I would like to know which brand between iPhone, Huawei and Samsung could give me the best "cost/benefit" relation.
It depends on what you like really, for me iPhone has the best camera on the market and iPhone's operation system is the easiest one to use so if you're looking for something practical, iPhone is for you! Huawei and Samsung are good as well and have similar operation systems and you will find a lot more tools if you are a student or a business man, so yeah! It depends

Oct 22, 2020
It depends that you look for security in iPhone. It offers you the best, but in terms of technology Huawei is a pioneer in 5G. Then it depends on what you want it and for you to need it, because if it's for the best camera it's iPhone.

Oct 18, 2020
It depends on what you like really, for me iPhone has the best camera on the market and iPhone's operation system is the easiest one to use so if you're looking for something practical, iPhone is for you! Huawei and Samsung are good as well and have similar operation systems and you will find a lot more tools if you are a student or a business man, so yeah! It depends
I do not know that kind of tools for business man and students you are refering to. So, can you tell me a little bit about that tools?

Oct 18, 2020
It depends that you look for security in iPhone. It offers you the best, but in terms of technology Huawei is a pioneer in 5G. Then it depends on what you want it and for you to need it, because if it's for the best camera it's iPhone.
Tatiana let me know what do you think about Huawei in general terms. Would you buy one of them?