Solved! Which one to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2019
Hi to you all! :) I need your help with choosing the right smartwatch. I own a Iphone XS and want to buy a smartwatch and use it for sport activities, listening to music while running and it need to be good looking (casual). I can't decide between Apple Watch 4, Samsung Watch active 2, samsung galaxy watch and huawei watch gt 2. Huawei is the nicest watch and it has good battery, while other have better features. Which one to choose? Please help me 👏

Solution
If you have an iPhone, your best option is the Apple watch. No competition. I wouldn't even consider other Smartwatches really... I have the fact that I am an Android guy, cause I would really buy an Apple watch...
Dec 10, 2019
If you have an iPhone, your best option is the Apple watch. No competition. I wouldn't even consider other Smartwatches really... I have the fact that I am an Android guy, cause I would really buy an Apple watch...

Solution

jigneshpadhiyar

Prominent
Dec 10, 2018
Go for the latest Apple Watch Series 5. This watch includes all the latest features like Always-On display, heart rate notifications, ECG, and more. Tracking your fitness activities is super easy with Apple Watch. Apart from default fitness activities, Apple allows users to add custom fitness activities. For example, your Apple Watch does not have the activity you do to stay fit, you can add that activity to your Apple Watch. Just go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.