i want to buy a gaming laptop for high definition gaming. but im confused between msi or lenovo which one to choose.i am unaware of this specs, so plz help me
the general specs r as follows:
Lenovo MSI GE62
Screen Size 15.6" 15.6"
Processor 2.6 GHz Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz Core i7 6700HQ
RAM 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM 16 GB SO-DIMM
Grapic card Nvedia 960M-4GB Nvedia 960M-2GB
Hard Drive 5400 RPM 7200 RPM
Hard Drive - Hybrid 1TB 5400 RPM+8GB SSHD 1024 GB SATA
Took me a while to understand that you posted the specs in column form xD Among these, there's isn't much difference except for the processor and VRAM. For gaming, the video card is the biggest determining factor and the Lenovo has more VRAM than the MSI aka it is better. 8GB RAM is enough even for high definition gaming. I would recommend switching the HDD for a SSD for faster loading times.
If you want more laptop recommendations, answer these questions because at this price range, you have many options to choose from:
1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.