Which wireless headset and other questions

The_Reginald

Estimable
Oct 19, 2015
I want to get a wireless headset. Sick of cords wearing out and getting in the way. They need to be over ear and big enough to not put pressure on ears. I had a Razer kraken pro and they bothered my ears after long use but the bigger sized ear ones dont bother me. Doesn't have to have a mic but is preferred.

How long do wireless headsets usually last?

How do I find out a headsets sound quality before buying? There never seems to be much information given. Youtube reviews usually just talk about how comfortable they are...

What is a good price to quality ratio? Is it really worth spending over $100?

Possible choices:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/31QJ31TJ5W7U8?ref_=cm_wl_list_o_23&pldnSite=1

Solution
If you care about sound quality, either go above $150 and avoid all "gaming" crap or stick to wired. Good headphones will NEVER wear out their cables, at least not before the set is long crud covered and you are ready for new ones.
If you care about sound quality, either go above $150 and avoid all "gaming" crap or stick to wired. Good headphones will NEVER wear out their cables, at least not before the set is long crud covered and you are ready for new ones.

Solution