Whisky Made from the Urine of Type-two Diabetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
Had to reread the title to be sure I got it the first time...what's wrong with the conventional way of making Whisky? Though, I guess it's hard to beat label with the "name and age of the contributor"!

arunloveshacking

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2010
Hereafter people are going to say " DRINK PISS", instead of " EAT ****"....Oh, and im afraid he might just invent a side dish made from ****.. oops...

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
Grow up people :) Especially right when urine leaves the body,it's pure water, really (well, to an extent). Still need to go through a process for it to be H2O. You have to get over the fact it was made from piss.

Would you want to ask a moonshiner where the water came from to make his moonshine? I think not. It could be from the dirtiest of rivers, creeks, or cricks nearby that probably have urine and feces from many different animals. But through the process, it becomes pure water.

Some people can take knowing things like this and some people can't.

Just like if I was to be served what looked like steak strips, but then was told it was rat, or some other rodent, I would keep eating :) as long as it tastes good.

I think America has made a lot of people in to sissys with topics like this one, but guess it's only natural. I for one am a survivor, and if I had to, would fry or barbecue up a rat in an instant if it meant life and death. Not that I have had anything close to it though :) Though the thought of it doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.