White iPhone 4 Shelf Space Appears at Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Nobody cares, I've got a netbook with wimax, google and skype calls for the win.

Nim Chimpsky

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
[citation][nom]jkflipflop98[/nom]$600 for a phone?!? AHAHAHAH[/citation]
For the unlocked phone. The one with a contract is $199.

haplo602

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2007
so empty space with a sticker is cause for news ? I can send you photographs of an empty space with and iPhone 5 sticker ... will that get me news coverage ?

G

Only $600! The black model costs $859 on the apple Australia website. I wish we could get it so cheap here. Btw the described phone in the top photo isn't unlocked at stated by the author. It's obviously locked to AT&T.

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]haplo602[/nom]so empty space with a sticker is cause for news ? I can send you photographs of an empty space with and iPhone 5 sticker ... will that get me news coverage ?[/citation]

Yes! and you shall wins the INTERWEBS!!

gtvr

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
[citation][nom]CoffeeDrinker[/nom]Its an apple product, anything that starts with i in the apple range is nothing more than just a brick with antenna's.[/citation]

It must be hard to interact with normal people during your daily routine, being that brilliant.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]cookoy[/nom]$600 vs $160. You Canadians just toss some across the border[/citation]
Look at the fine print on that 159$, it's that price with a 3 Year Term contract :)

Nim Chimpsky

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
[citation][nom]gtvr[/nom]It must be hard to interact with normal people during your daily routine, being that brilliant.[/citation]
Don't feed the troll.

Nim Chimpsky

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
[citation][nom]thearm[/nom]lol That's as much as an iPad... I have 0 respect for Apple.[/citation]
Once again, as I and others have noted, that is the price without the standard AT&T or Verizon plan. Prices with a cellular plan should be a normal $199 and $299 in the US.

thearm

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
[citation][nom]Nim Chimpsky[/nom]Once again, as I and others have noted, that is the price without the standard AT&T or Verizon plan. Prices with a cellular plan should be a normal $199 and $299 in the US.[/citation]

Oh no, I saw what you said. It's just irrelevant. The retail price of an iPhone is $599. The retail price of a 16GB iPad is about the same (less actually).

Nim Chimpsky

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
[citation][nom]thearm[/nom]Oh no, I saw what you said. It's just irrelevant. The retail price of an iPhone is $599. The retail price of a 16GB iPad is about the same (less actually).[/citation]
That's how cell phones work. No one buys the unlocked product, they want to force you into a contract.

djsting

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Nim Chimpsky[/nom]That's how cell phones work. No one buys the unlocked product, they want to force you into a contract.[/citation]

As much as I detest apple as a company, Nim is right. The big Droid models go for $500+ as well at full retail price. That's business though. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.