White iPhone Officially Arriving Tomorrow, April 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreejan86

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
[citation][nom]sundevilchemist[/nom]Other than color does it have any different features?[/citation]
I guess no new features in the white version.

Tomtompiper

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
One special feature is that the Gorilla Glass is less likely to disintegrate for no particular reason. The second feature is that anybody of the male gender using it will look like a tool. apart from these it is similar to the original.

fatdoi

Distinguished
May 13, 2010
i think news crews around the world will show footage of iFans lining up (again) the street for yet another product launch.... Crapple trying to reboot its already tarnished image

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]sundevilchemist[/nom]Other than color does it have any different features?[/citation]

It doesn't smell as bad and it can support a family of 5.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
Its hilaaaarious how Apple can intrigue humans' needs and wants so greatly just from the simple change of a color in their product..I'm sure they'll somehow make record sales with this one again.

soo..
Nope.

aznguy0028

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
[citation][nom]bsbsbsbs[/nom]Wow. I don't think anyone cares anymore.[/citation]
^ this.

[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]Its hilaaaarious how Apple can intrigue humans' needs and wants so greatly just from the simple change of a color in their product..I'm sure they'll somehow make record sales with this one again.soo..Nope.[/citation]
^ this

Brilliant marketing to create legions of isheep. It is what it is.

vafik

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2011
Oh finally someone has came up with a process to make a White Case! Can't wait to get my hands on this epic life changing piece of technology! I mean the case is White! How ever did they do it.

epaalx

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2008
[citation][nom]vafik[/nom]Oh finally someone has came up with a process to make a White Case! Can't wait to get my hands on this epic life changing piece of technology! I mean the case is White! How ever did they do it.[/citation]
I hope so, iPhones are everywhere now - VIPs need ways to distinguish themselves from the plebs.

epaalx

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2008
[citation][nom]m0th2[/nom]wait, this will cost differently then the regular version?[/citation]
I hope so, iPhones are everywhere now - VIPs need ways to distinguish themselves from the plebs.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]I can already imagine the flock of iphone 4 owners at the doors of apple store to buy a white iphone 4...[/citation]
Me too, me too... not...

Status
Not open for further replies.